Re: I demand Spoilers II

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:02:06 +0100 (BST)

> The Moon Turns White (before of after falling? not
> sure - dependent on audience testing).

"Raising the Moon" - so we can have another go with better effects.

> The Moon turns invisible, white and then falls (can
> we get a script editor?).

"Raising the Moon II" - see above

> Sheng Returns.
> Arkat returns. Again.

Sheng revealed as an Arkat. And an Argrath. And an aspect of the Red/Blue/White Goddess.

> Orlanth grows up.

!!! You cannot be serious.... no wonder he's no fun to write about.

Script-writers ponder how to improve Orlanth's media ratings. Bring in a new actor (blonde). Ratings fall.

> Vinga revealed as transvestite all along.
er... as a woman who dresses as a man? This is a surprise?

> Rewriters reported to be 'quite happy'.
Ooh, they won't like that! They want to be miserable, remember? Guilt-ridden paranoia, the new Heortling Way.

> Harvar seeks godhood - kinda suceeds.

Now that's an interesting idea....
(adds notes to Swords plot)

> Boldhome encased in ice.

Typical Dragon Pass winter (yawn)

> Howard the duck returns.

YAY HOWARD! YAY DUCKS!!!
> Is it Friday? Well how about that ...

Must be.

In a desperate bid for higher ratings, Orlanth reveals that his terror of women with more initiative than the average pebble is because he can't get it up and is afraid they might find out. This ploy fails, because:

a) nobody is surprised
b) nobody cares
c) he still has to go and fight despite it messing up
his hair.
d) the only comment on the matter was removed by the censors (it amounted to "if he can't tell that from a sword, no wonder he's got performance problems with both").

The Red Goddess turns out to be an aspect of Ernalda.

Kalikos goes on strike.
Hell freezes over.
Hayward the Pickled Onion returns (in a series of three glorious technicolour Mongoose supplements!)

Google Earth displays the Puzzle Canal in full detail.

Magasta's Pool starts swirling the other way. Blame the Ozzies.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/