Re: Durbandath

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:45:46 +0000

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:36:39 +1300, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...> wrote:

>I don't see the need to give up Durbaddath just so you can exit the
>hero plane with a different party. If she was forced to abjure the
>Lunar Empire, she can still be a Durbadathi.

I was assured she couldn't leave the hero plane except by agreeing to be one of our 'party'. I haven't found the reference, so I took that as truth. I had not thought it likely that a Heortling Clan would allow a Solar cultist to continue worshipping a Solar deity. Would they? And, would the Solar form of worship not involve more than just one sole Solar praying without shrine nor Priest? Having no details of Durbandath worship, I was working with the impression they would be unable to keep up worship isolated from other Durbandathi. We could have released her, but Steve wanted a Follower, so I considered we couldn't risk her running back to the Empire (suspicious little me).

And,of course, we have committed ourselves to fighting off her cult agents of reprisal...

Wulf