Heortling Women

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:13:50 -0800 (PST)

OK, after all this discussion, I've come to some conclusions about the sex-based restrictions on women (and men) in Heortling society:
  1. I like them, and I'm going to keep them in place when I run my campaign.
  2. If a female player doesn't like them, then I'll remind her that she can walk the Vingan path, opening up the Orlanthi cults to her;
  3. If that's not acceptible, point out the "other 15%" of the cults in Orlanthi society;
  4. If she's still not satisfied, find a way to let her do what she wants. If she has a very good reason to be the only female Orlanthi high entertainer in Dragon pass, that doesn't upset me or my players, then I'm dang well gonna let her play one, no matter what the books say.

Guy Hoyle

Guy Hoyle
Webmaster, http://uncommoncon.com, http://www.hawkwood.org "I used to think, 'Mind control sattelites? No way!' Now I can't remember what we did without 'em."

Do You Yahoo!?