Re: Question about the purpose of this group

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:05:13 -0000

> Where would discussion of HQ-rpg as a product, upcoming releases,
> release requests, other settings, etc. be done...here?

Correct!

>I am a little
> confused about what this group is for when considering the existence
> of World of Glorantha list and HQ-rules list.

WoG is for discussing Glorantha, absent any system. Despite this past week's flare-up of rulesitis, it is meant to be purely an "anthropological" group for Glorantha.

HQ-RPG is for anything involving HeroQuest; I imagine for now it's good for Questworlds as well as any settings you've converted to the system. It can also be used for Gloranthan discussion that you don't mind if Greg misses out on. I'd also put actual play discussions here.

and HQ-Rules is specifically for your rules queries.