Re: Question about the purpose of this group

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:14:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ian wrote:
"I imagine for now it's good for Questworlds as well as any settings you've converted to the system."

That's very cool. I liked what I saw about Mythic Russia and imagine I will have lots of questions about Questworlds, other settings, etc.

I brought it up because the group description on Yahoo specifically says HQ in Glorantha. Of course I am interested in that too.

Thanks, everyone, for your help.