Re: Re: Humakti in the Vineyard- or how do I get there.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:56:40 +0100 (BST)

> Uh. Yeah. Right. Personally, I think its better to
> read Dogs in the
> Vinyard before passing judgement.

I am not buying and reading a complete new game system just so as to answer someone's question. I assume the OP (the only one who can meaningfully "pass judgement" on any of this) has read it. For some reason he's chosen not to tell us much about it (shrug). I can quite well "pass judgement" on whether Humakti are "one-trick ponies", thank you very much. They're not.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/