Re: Re: Three Mystical Troll tools

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:00:08 -0700

YGWV Quoting jongjom2003 <JonGJoM_at_...>:

> Will there be an Official HeroQuest product that covers what happens

You have to ask Rick what is goin to be published. i am merely an advisor at this stage.
Except for the Great Argrath Campaign, of which I am author.

Trollsaga, eh?

> We've got a dubious source (KoS) what happens
> next to the Lunar Empire/Orlanthi nutters, and when the Argrath
> Campaign is done the definite version (I do jest). Will there be an
> indication to what happens next to other cultures in your Glorantha?

The Great Argrath Campaign will contain information on those. At least, on those that contribute to the GAC climax.

And that includes some of the great lozenge-shaking events, like the Great Flood hat the trolls make, etc.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford