moderator Re: Humakti in the Vineyard- or how do I get there.

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:46:43 -0000

The posts occured some time after the warning and then continued. Jane is welcome to post on the WoG group and the topic is more approriate there - playing DitV set in Glorantha is not playing HeroQuest. Finally, Jane has a long history on this list of posting on topics after they closed, despite being told this is not appropriate behavior on several occasions.

Whether or not Jane and I share the same opinion is immaterial to the fact that the topic was more in keeping with the WoG list as it was a HQ free discussion and moved accordingly.

But as I said if there are questions and concerns, please take them to private email rather than dragging it out into public.

Thank you,

Jeff Kyer
List Owner