Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:36:50 -0000

> There's an idea. Unfortunately, despite owning most RQ3 products, a
> good smattering of RQ2 stuff, HeroWars, HeroQuest, and a bunch of
> Tales from the Reaching Moon mags... I'm an utter novice with regard
> to all things Gloranthan (which is why I mostly lurk - I find the
> discussions on all of these groups interesting, but often dealing with
> minutae that I feel unqualified to comment upon); I've loved the whole
> setting ever since I first heard about it, but have been spectacularly
> unsuccessful in convincing my gaming group to do much more than the
> odd session. My only experience with PBeM was a bit of a flutter with
> a couple of Amber games a few years back, but I'm not really opposed
> to the idea if anyone knows of someone that doesn't mind complete
> Glorantha novices joining in?

I should hope so! I prefer having several players being complete Gloranthan novices - they tend to notice things that the experienced Runequest hands do not and they view the world with fresh eyes. In my current game, several players - including the devotee of Orlanth Niskis and our vengeful Blue Jay "hunter" - are new to Glorantha. And they are fantastic!

Jeff