Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:14:27 -0000

Rob:
> and you tend not to have those arguments like about the proper way
> for a Humakti or whatever to behave.
>
> I love newbies.

(Apologies, I've said this before on the Immod list, I'm sure.)

A friend new to Glorantha ran a HQ game set in Dragon Pass. He had a Humakti clan (wherein practically everyone was a Humakti) called the Udder Suckers. (I'm sure a lisp was involved somewhere.) They only kept goats, and drank milk straight from the teat. And allied with us Lunars against a common foe, even adopting a Yelmite noble as an honorary initiate and giving us cool Death rune tattoos.

Perhaps the most fun game I've played. (And Chris' ideas were pillaged, as some might note.)

Cheerio,

Stew.