Re: moderator Re: Humakti in the Vineyard- or how do I get there.

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:36:29 +1000

On 14/08/07, dirty_trollkin <dirty_trollkin_at_...> wrote:
> For the record I was looking at using HQ rules in Glorantha with a
> DiTV twist. Wow! I was gone on Business for a few days and when I
> returned things seemed to have gone crazy. So much so I was a little
> leary of even bothering to reply. I will take up the discussion
> elsewhere.

Please don't!

I'm very interested in how people tweak the core HQ mechanic (I have started to include a lot more "intent-oriented" stuff thanks to the influence of Burning Wheel/Burning Empires). I think the discussion of how to use HQ in slightly left-of-centre ways is probably okay for this list.

Am I wrong?

--
John Machin