Re: Sex and RPG / Vingans

From: lboard_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 01:31:35 -0000

Greatdragon13_at_m... wrote:
> I seem to remember stories of Celts, dying their skin blue in
efforts to affect the enemy in combat. Anyone know if this is true.   Dan

> Woad. And, strangely enough, many Orlanth subcults have Armor of
Woad, Enchant Woad adn similar things. Here, have some blue paint. Its good for you. Keeps away Lunars.

> Jeff

An interesting bit of trivia for you all. Woad is a topical anisthetis and a mild narcotic in real life. Paint half of your body blue and you really dont feal that cut when the guy with the sword swings.

Larry