Re: where's the Scenario?

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 00:42:18 -0000

Ah okay. My interest was a few years ago. But hopefully, someone is working on something.

My greatest concern about Glorantha is that the majority of the material being published is a bit on the esoteric or generalist side. This is as true of the Mongoose material as of the HeroQuest. We really need a Griffin Mountain - a setting where folks could just sit back and play.

> One day I hope to write a Gloranthan supplement, and I will. Rick
was very supportive, so if you have any ideas dfor new books do approach him - I'd love to see more material.

Yeah. Rick and Mark are da bomb. Do we still say that these days? And I am working on a book for him - when I am not taking care of Young Maxwell or my thesis. Voriofssaga. (Yes, Rick, I *am* working on it - slowly)

> Incidentally is the excellent Trader Princes available as a book
yet? I have the pdf from drivethru, but I'd like the book too. It's superb. :) I'm enjoying the MRQ Jrustela book as well, though in a different way.

Thanks. Rick said it should be out soon and I look forward to having a hard copy of it myself. I had no idea it was going to end up being 150 pages or so when I submitted the ms. It isn't Griffin Mountain but hopefully it will serve till something better comes along. =)

But I am glad you liked the book. I had a blast writing it.

Jeff