Moderator Re: so there's how many Ernaldas in Jeff's Glorantha?

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:37:45 -0000

Please take this to the WoD list. I have mentioned this earlier so I'm repeating the message.

Thank you.

Jeff Kyer
List Owner

To Reiterate:

As per the rules mailout:

Remember, this is a non-rules-based list intended to support people who know about Glorantha primarily through the HeroQuest product line. This list exists primarily to assist these people.

The Glorantha setting, as presented in the HeroQuest role-playing game and its official supplements, is the focus for this group.

Posts to HeroQuest-RPG should :

  1. Be of interest to those who have recently started playing in Glorantha or are interested in running campaigns. Campaign play questions are also alright as long as they do not delve into obscure Gloranthan philosophy or minutiae.
  2. Assume the reader has never seen material from before the publication of Hero Wars and doesn't buy the fan produced material.
  3. Not be focused on the rules.(You can discuss the rules on the HeroQuest-Rules group).
  4. Be of interest to 'beer and pretzels' or casual gamers, not amateur philosophers. You can post your political analyses and theories about the evolution of early Yelmic social structures or the socio-magical significance of Tin to the World of Glorantha list