Writing HeroQuest [Was: Where's the Scenario]

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:50:50 -0000

Perhaps some of these various beached attempts might be refloated with new writing teams? Volunteers should pester Rick!

It's not that difficult to write HeroQuest scenarios - at least, I haven't found it all that hard. =) As long as there's sheep involved, I'm good.

Voriofssaga should be the last thing I'll have to to with the Pass for a while. There's a few projects that have piqued my interest - I do like the thought of a Holy Grail style quest around the Abiding Book though I suspect such a project will have to wait on "Men of the West." Perhaps a small, neat, perfect-bound Mostali book or a spiral notebook for poking around the ruins of Slontos... which is not dead, only dreaming.

Let's get something done. Enough with the coulda, woulda, shoulda! =) We need scenarios.

Jeff