Re: Freeform Masterpacks

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:29:50 -0000

Jane Williams wrote:

> There's a thought right there - why are only a few
> copies sold? Why not at least have them available as
> PDFs? No, it's not a straight table-top scenario pack,
> but having it available at all would be a improvement.

Hello all,

A few months ago I made a deal with the authors of a number of the larger Gloranthan freeforms to print regular editions of what have usually been called "freeform masterpacks". These include:

Home of the Bold (with Rough Guide)
How the West was One (with Rough Guide)
Life of Moonson (with Rough Guide)
Birth of the Goddess.
There are several others I may work out deals for as well.

I have them all in electronic format and will get them on to the production schedule sooner rahter than later. BotG is the closest to being production ready (Thanks Mark).

Hope that helps,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Pubs