Re: Re: MOLAD is dead

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 08:18:33 +0200

And there is always The Chaos Society...

We would be happy to get this MOLAD stuff into print. YBoT is the right place for peaces like that!

I am not the editor of that series of books, but i am sure that Fabian would be more than happy to get this stuff for YBoT.

Please contact Fabian ( fabian_at_... ), if you are interested.

Cheers

Andr�
Editor of Tradetalk