Re: Band Wyters, Animal Wyters

From: tim_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:14:37 -0000

> Only soemthing like a warband or mercenary
> unit or military regiment would have a mobile wyter -- it is the
> equivalent of the regimental colours (touched by the King himself).
> This adds dire meaning to 'losing the colours'!

You don't have to tell me, I was an Orleving in the Convulsion "Fall of the House of Malan"!

All the Answers on Animal Wyters were good and useful stuff to. An animal wyter is potentially more at risk than at least some inanimate hosts, but only where the supporting group are foolish enough to let it get into that situation. Sound's fair enough to me!