Re: where's the Scenario?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:54:09 -0000

Bryan Thexton:

> I don't know--I live in a city of about a million people, yet there
> are many people that I see on a regular basis, of course.

Oh, certainly. I don't mean to imply that there won't be a number of regular recurring characters in such a campaign, that one could plot the relationships and so on for. But it does seem likely to me that, as you adventure about, you will come into contact with a lot more strangers than you would in a clan-based game, and that some of these strangers are likely to become intimately involved in your adventures as adversaries, temporary allies, etc. Thus, important NPCs are more likely to be new to the PCs than they would be in a clan-based game - or one based in a small city, for that matter. More likely, but not, of course, certain.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic