Re: Let's show rather than tell (was Re: Preparing for play, how I do it)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:16:16 +0100 (BST)

> > Actually, I was hoping to con you into setting up
> a quickstart campaign setting.
>
> Well that will hopefully come out of this exercise.

Always a useful by-product!

Just to give you other places to choose from: Darjiin? But *not* the "perpetual orgy" stereotype that far too many people seem to think is all there is to it. Maybe a look at the interaction between SurEnsLib and the Lunars? I get the impression her attitude, while friendly, is something like "yes, dear, it's a very nice moon, now run along and play."

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html