Let's show rather than tell (was Re: Preparing for play, how I do it)

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:37:03 -0000

"L.Castellucci":

> That's something I've never gotten. There's these "perpetual orgy"
comments on
> Darjiin - but then everything I've seen (which is little, and only
post HQ)
> doesn't seem like that at all! It seems far more "dark
sensual/unafraid of
> the body" stuff - which I could see freaking out the Dara Happans, I
guess...

I entirely agree. I've always interpreted it as 'something the Dara Happans would regard as a perpetual orgy'. Which is very far from what 21st century westerners would regard as such...

> The other place has to be up north along the river. (My mind blanks)
> Fronlea, where we have the Lunar Way without the Lunar Empire. THAT
strikes me
> as truly interesting. Some solid Western influence, plus Orlanthi
and norther
> Hsunchen, and Lunar Wayists.

One of the areas I've considered writing a book about. Something like BoG, I think.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic