Re: Re: Free stuff from Drivethru

From: Grimmund <grimmund_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:29:43 -0600

On Nov 14, 2007 7:01 PM, andrew968859 <andrew.157barton_at_...> wrote:

> I'm also having problems, and I'm using IE6 under Windows XP with
> the latest version of Java - you can't get much more standard than
> that? The FAQ link doesn't work, troubleshooting's no help, I've
> tried the contact us link and I'm waiting for a reponse.

One step at a time.

Are you logged in?

Do you *see* the "free download" button?

When you click it, another window pops open that advises of the download preparation progress. There are three steps that populate in that window, as I recall, before the download actually starts.

Does that preparation progress window open?

If you don't get that window, try disabling your popup blocker, at least for the site.

Grimm

--

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say
that I have no grasp of it, whatsoever!"  - Baron Munchausen