Re: Re: Free stuff from Drivethru - the walkthrough

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:33:11 +0000 (GMT)

Could you quote the exact error message? It might be meaningful (say 10% chance).

Check your security settings. I have an idea it's using ActiveX at this point: make sure you don't have that switched off. Setting things to "prompt" keeps you safe, while no longer blocking anything that you really want to work. I no longer have a copy of IE6 to experiment with I'm afraid, so can't suggest exactly what settings you need to look at.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/