RE: Re: Telmori in Heroquest

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:08:53 -0200

Ian:

> Lev Lafayette wrote:
> > Firstly, thanks to Sam, Greg, Ian, TTrotsky, David and
> > Benedict for their contributions...
>
> Very useful for me too as it informs on The Coming Storm. I'm tempted
> to try playtesting it as;
>
> Telmori in wolf form are immune to unenchanted weapons
> As a result you can't use an unechanted weapon offensively against a
> Telmori. Attempting to do something else probably needs a case-by-case
> decision, but is likely to have a -20 penalty at least.
>
> I'll see how that plays out.

Something else worth considering: the terrible monster, when it does eventually come up against a magical weapon, is often undone at the end by a certain blase attitude to weapons.

That immune to non-magical weapons ability could quite easily act as a disadvantage (I bet that ringwraith's player didn't even bother to roll his parry against those halfling mooks).