Re: Re: Rathori: Salmon Run

From: Lev Lafayette <lev_lafayette_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:56:32 -0800 (PST)

> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:37:59 -0000, "ttrotsky2"
> <TTrotsky_at_...> wrote:

> >After half an hour of trying, I still can't get my
> copy of Word to
> >open them... I think I'm going to give up for the
> time being. Unless
> >there's some way they can be made more accessible?
>
> .docx files are created with MS Office 2007. There
> is a compatibility
> patch on the MS website for Office 2003, I don't
> know if it works with
> earlier versions.

What Wulf said.

Unless you need special formatting features peculiar to a newer version of MS-Word it is alway better to use the older or less software-specific version. Plain-text, Rich Text Format, Word v6.0 etc.

Or everyone should just migrate to the ISO Standard, i.e., ODF.

> Wulf
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> mailto:HeroQuest-RPG-fullfeatured_at_yahoogroups.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and