Re: Rathori: Salmon Run

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:55:18 -0000

So what happened last week? I don't want to bore you with too much detail, as its not the point of this thread, but I wanted to give you some idea of what showed up and was used and what was not.

First off we started late. Not everyone had finished working on their characters. It does require a bit of commitment from the players to get their characters finished, because without them its difficult to create suitable material. A new character Ahsu appeared.

we had a couple of no-shows: Glendelwin and Hoski. One advantage of this style of play is that you don't waste too much effort when a player no-shows and the individual nature of protagonist play means the session is less-often blocked by someone's abscence. That's useful with our busy lives.

That was that for last weeks' session. We were short of play time after we finished setting up characters.