Re: Re: Travel Narratives in Glorantha

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:21:19 +0000 (GMT)

> Well yes, Campbell would be more integrated rather
> than discredited if anything. Who's the comparative
> Einstein in mythology studies to Campbell's Newton
> however? Levi-Strauss (of whom I have studied quite
> a lot)?

I have no idea, this not being an area I've studied in any great depth. I can believe that such a figure exists, since I keep hearing that Campbell is discredited among Those Wot Know, and presumably he must have been replaced by someone.

I will add Levi-Strauss to my list of things I want to find out about (it's a long list!)

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/