Re: status of hq publications

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:17:01 -0000

Absolutely; I support everything that John says here. Although quite a lot of the material is written, that doesn't mean that Rick is able to rush it all out to the game stores straight away; there's a lot more to be done, and not a lot of money to do it with. The reason that the information about the publishing schedule is incomplete is most likely that Rick doesn't know when it will be possible to do things any more than we do. Chances are, you won't hear much more until Tentacles, when, if nothing else, there should at least be an update.

And I'm sure we all wish Rick the best of luck in his endeavours!

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic