Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:23:55 +0100

tis 2008-02-19 klockan 14:54 +0000 skrev Jeff Richard:

> You tell me - have you bought the PDF versions of HHP, MSE, and the
> other Moon Design products available through DriveThru RPG? :)

Well, I bought Blood over Gold ten minutes ago on Drivethru. I don't mind pdfs as long as they take advantage of the things pdfs are good for, such as being searchable and "clickable" and don't steal all my ink. I would never buy a pdf from Mongoose, for example.

Whether I'd have bought the book in print form depends on how much it would have cost, including shipping to Sweden. I do know that I'm likely to buy more HQ pdfs in future though, even if I prefer print.

Not really an answer though I suppose ;-)

Cheers,

--
Bo Ros�n <bo.rosen_at_...>