Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:20:01 +0000 (GMT)

One can hope :) I suppose I should look through what I've got, check author permissions, and put some of it online ready to be Googled.

> But how can people ask about things that they don't
> even know that they've ever existed ?

A very good point. Ask on the lists what's ever existed about subject X, and hope one of the readers remembers.

> For example. We used to have a french mythic
> glorantha site called
> Prax (by Gregory Privat), more than hundred pages of
> french glorantha
> stuff. It was closed because of the fan policy
> (impossible to contact all the authors).

That happened to a lot of sites. Impossible to contact, or contacted and they said no.

> What was inside ? I don't know. I can only read the
> nostalgic
> allusions of my fellow glorantha fans on the french
> list... This treasure has vanished.

I'd guess that Gregory probably still has copies, but sorry, I never knew about that until too late, and never took copies. My French isn't good enough to skim things, I only grab them if they're going to be worth the work of trying to read them.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html