Re: SUBCULT CONFUSION!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:55:36 -0800

> OK, I think I'm on the right track here. However, could an Initiate
> also improvise these feats, albeit at the improv penalty? Or are
> Initiates restricted to the feats listed in their cult affinities? I
> assume that they still take the improv penalty even for those feats.

As much as they can improvise any feat from their affinity, then in or out of the subcult doesn't really matter, though you might consider giving a break to an initiate who's trying to use a "known" subcult feat, or a penalty to trying to use an "unknown"/other subcult one (*I* wouldn't do both, but *you* might).

That's simply a suggestion, not a rule, BTW! RR