Re: Heroquest rules - Equipment

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 18:48:53 -0000

No, there's no specific rules. However, a standard sword seems to be about +3, and the same for mail armour. So you're probably taking about +2 for the armour, perhaps shifted to +1 for parrying with one of the swords, and +2 attack for the other sword. But that's just my suggestion, not an official rule, or anything.

> Or is up to me to
> just wing these numbers and make something up?

That seems to be the idea in the current edition. The new edition may very well ditch such bonuses altogether, although we'll have to wait and see. (Personally, I hope not, but I don't hold out much hope).

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic