Re: Re: Tentacles Heroquest Goodness!!!

From: jeboyle2 <jeboyle2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 09:57:51 -0400

Hello, Greg:

Hope you're feeling better; any kind of abdominal pain is no fun. At our age, if it is severe enough to cause you to cancel a trip to Tentacles, it's nothing to fool with.

I'm looking forward to reading the new material you've written on Esrolia and the city of Nochet; what I've read so far about the Grandmothers and their web of power in Esrolian society has added some interesting colors to an old picture.

Take care and get well.

Sincerely,

John E. Boyle

  Yikes, sorry all!

  Greg Stafford wrote:

> Scfrew the lsits Jamie.
> Send the ToCs to Nils_at_... <mailto:Nils%40glorantha.com>.
> THAT is the center of online activity, not the elitist lists!
>
> Wow, that sounds far more offensive than I feel!
  My apologies to anyone who takes offense at what was intended to be a   private email.

  I blame it on the abdominal pain that has caused me to cancel my trip to   Tentacles.
  Again, sorry.

  --
  Greg Stafford
  President, Issaries. Inc.