Re: SUBCULT CONFUSION!

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:35:26 -0500

Wulf Corbett wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:57:43 -0800, "Roderick and Ellen Robertson"
> <rjremr_at_...> wrote:
>
> >then Ormalayla has a couple bonus Movement feats for you. If you are
> >Ormalayla Thunderous, you don't get the Movement feats of Ormalayla
> as part
> >of an affinity. (You can probably pick them up as Stand-alone feats
> though.)
>
> How can you do this (pick up stand-alone feats)? I thought this now
> applied only to Hero cults.
>
> Wulf

That's what I thought as well. However, if you're an oddball character like a devotee to Ormalya Thunderous, you are allowed to learn some Wind/Storm feats... Peraps they become 'stand alone' for a devotee of this odd combo?

I could see it happening, if only beause they are powers mytologically associated with that subcult.

Jeff