Re: Re: SUBCULT CONFUSION!

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:20:53 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Jeff wrote:

> > On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Guy Hoyle wrote:
> > it suffers a bit if any Devotee of Orlanth or Ernalda can basically
> > improvice & cement any of the feats listed if she/he want's it, and
> > furthermore anything at all that falls under the Affinities?
>
> No, its got to be appropriate to the affinties the Devotee has, as is
> mentioned in the text.
>
> Jeff

Ok, this will propably clear up when I get my hands on a copy of TR to call my own. I just started thinking that many of the subcults seemed to fine-tune the magic with more spesific feats and affinities. From the Corebook rules I got the impression that one could improvice&cement pretty much any storm feat from the sweeping Affinities of the Orlanth cult(s).

Parhaps my TR will have arrived tomorrow...

        -Adept