Re: Re: HQ 2.0 Backwards Compatability

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:48:11 +1000

Hi there,

> Yes, it was a topic that is now ended, I hope. The Offlist subject
> line did continue despite it quite public. I dislike it greatly when
> the list gets hijacked for a personal hobbyhorse like that (again).

My bad, I am afraid. I was trying to lure Certain Local Listfolk into a game sometime and neglected to change the address-line after changing the subject-line.

The abbreviation *is* a bit unfortunate if you come from certain places, but I say the same thing about it when its used to abbreviate Whole of Government in these parts.

> Me, I am hoping that I can run some HQ2.0 with Blood over Gold as
> soon as the Pendragon game winds down. I should probably post those
> notes on nearby places like Jubal Town, Kaxtorplose, and Peelo
> somewhere too...

Can this be taken to mean that the new version will be fairly backwards compatible? HQ->HW is fairly straightforward - would HQ2->HQ be similar?

Cheers,

--
John Machin