Re: New stuff available at CONTINUUM

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:43:19 +0100

I agree that'd be neat, Andrew, but the print runs are pre-agreed with Greg where SOLAR's concerned, and, as its being prepared for Continuum it wouldn't be fair to shorten the available stock with pre-orders (unless Greg agrees to a small pre-order print run, perhaps).

I'll need to talk to Newt about Liber Newtus; there may well be an opportunity to run additional copies for pre-orders that we can fulfil after the con.