POD in europe

From: speed king <speedroy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:58:00 +0200

> One thing we really really need help with is finding a good and
> inexpensive printer for POD in the UK or Germany. This has made it
> very difficult to make product available in Europe.
>
> Jeff

maybe this can help Jeff Richard :

http://www.lulu.com/uk/products/

*Corporate Solutions*

Lulu isn't just for individual creators, it's also for savvy businesses looking for innovative, scalable publishing solutions.

*Bulk Printing*

Lulu is the perfect place to put in your orders for 100s or 1,000s, and have them shipped locally or around the world. Lulu's known far and wide as the industry leader for small-quantity orders, regularly and reliably processing, printing and shipping books and other creations all over the world.

This site have a good reputation in publishing of small french rpg :  http://stores.lulu.com/2dsf
http://www.lulu.com/content/945940

I hope quickly be able to buy hardcover of production like "blood over gold" or "Esrola".. :)

Stéphane
( from Lille in France )