Re: HeroQuest 2 Update

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:47:55 -0400

Fantastic.
Much of my life going wonky stole me away from all this, but I had wondered what was happening with the project now that I have an income again.

I am sure I have much to read in many previous posts concerning what actually was done with it all. (I presume it is no longer called QuestWorlds?)

I've a space adventure and possibly a modern horror to run in this (If I can pin some players down).

Stupendous. I obviously waited just long enough to come back and look at this.

Laurent