Re: Public relations

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:29:22 EDT

Hi All,

 Just a quick note, regarding the sale of the Heroquest book at Continuum in response to Andre's comments

(mailto:Osentalka_at_...?Subject= Re:%20Public%20relations) _osentalka _ (http://profiles.yahoo.com/osentalka)
>Wed Sep 3, 2008 1:14 pm (PDT)
>Or you asked for a copy of EVERY available book at Continuum (like me), and
>got everything EXCEPT HQ 2.0 draft book (like me). :-(

Firstly the convention was note responsible for the publication or release of the Heroquest 2.0 playtest. It was sold via our stall, but the money did not go to the convention (bar a percentage charge to the trader Rick Meints for stall space). The product was not part of any bundle offers made, and was not available in this way. The Super Bundle was a completely seperate offer and had nothing to do with the HQ 2.0 product.

 The Convention was pleased to allow playtesters to have access to the product, but the manner and nature of the release was not within our control.

Many Thanks

Simon Bray