Re: Re: Public relations

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 11:56:27 +0200

My comment was NOT aimed at Continuum Convention, its Commitee, any member of the Commitee, or Ttrotsky (who did me a personal favour, by collecting/buying books for me while i couldn�t attend this year Continuum).

I was told by a lot of people (mostly other collectors) that my RQ/Glorantha collection is one of the most complete ones in the world... ad now there is a gap, where wasn�t supposed to be one. :-(

Sorry, if some of you felt offended. That wasn�t my intend.

Cheers

Andr�

> >Or you asked for a copy of EVERY available book at Continuum (like
me), and
> >got everything EXCEPT HQ 2.0 draft book (like me). :-(
>

> Firstly the convention was note responsible for the publication or
release
> of the Heroquest 2.0 playtest.

'twas entirely my fault, not the Convention's.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/