Vadrus Stories

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:48:57 +0100

I have sent a copy of 'The Gathering of Heroes' (first performed at this year's Continuum) to Mything Links.

Possibly even more excitingly (or not, as the case may be), I have posted recordings of me reading 'Enkoshons the Dragon' and 'The Gathering of Heroes' to my website. Hopefully, these give you a better idea of how the stories are supposed to sound than mere text will, even if it isn't quite the same as hearing them performed live.

'Valind's Tale' will follow in both audio (on my site) and text (at Mything Links) very shortly!

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/