Re: Re: New Maps

From: Sven Lugar <vikingjarl_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:34:10 -0700

If you ever need help or suggestions, ask away & I'll do what I can or tell you to talk to Linda Kekuma if I can't solve it or have a suggestion. The Forum is also very helpful & the Annual is worth the subscription price. Be sure to get the old issues as well. I learned what I did by experimentation, exploring & also following suggestions in the Almanac. There's still lot's to learn & you're correct - it isn't the most user-friendly, but at least it isn't the most user-unfriendly. Skal,
Sven