Re: Red Elves in Genertela?

From: Shannon Appelcline <shannon.appelcline_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:25:18 -0700

I imagine there are small groups of red elves scattered all across the world. You know, a group of 10 or 20 here and there, probably from just a couple of the species, in a little den. Red elves don't have the same issues of genetic diversity as most species, so they can survive with otherwise nonviable populations.

There are definitely decent numbers of red elves in the Trachodon Marsh near Tarinwood. Nothing like the kingdoms of Pamaltela, but probably the largest population of red elves in Genertela. They're described somewhat in the unpublished elf HQ book (I think).

I also like the ideas for red elves up in the Second Age lands of Fronela.

Shannon