Re: Re: Celibate Vingans?

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:10:59 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> > Speaking of which I see that Babeester Gor devotees cannot bear
> > children (HW:RiG p49). I am uncertain whether this means they
> > can not have any children, or whether they flip out and go beserk
> > with their axe whenever they are confronted by one. I think in
> > the light of the two humakti philosophies concerning love (recently
> > revealed on this forum), that the Babeester are similarly divided
> > over this matter.
> >
> > --Peter Metcalfe
>
> There was a cool (if a bit gruesome) idea sometime back that the BG are
> constantly mensturating. It will have to be very lite, or othervice they
> would die of bloodloss (or rather low hemoglobin, in Terran terms).

On the contrary, it would have to be very heavy to risk death, otherwise women in the real world would be seriously ill one week in four.

More on topic, I thought the reason Babs worshippers couldn't have children was they weren't (in the latest thinking) allowed to let anyone touch them. At all.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net