Re: HeroQuest as PDF

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 07:27:35 -0000

> Too bad. I would also buy an e-book HQ2 in a heartbeat, in addition to
> my Tentacles Omega edition.

Don't worry! We will be selling PDFs of the HeroQuest Core Rules through the website!

Jeff

PS. Sorry about the snippity tone of my previous email. We are burning the midnight oil here at Moon Design getting everything ready for the July 1st release of the HeroQuest Core Rules, getting the art ready for Sartar: Kingdom of the Heroes (and I just saw some preliminary maps from Colin and Darran - wow! Dragon Pass with accurate elevation lines! 3-D maps of Sartar and of the Nymie Vale! And much much more!), and finishing writing the text of Pavis: Gateway to Adventure (with Lawrence Whitaker!).