Re: Re: HeroQuest as PDF

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:30:59 +1000

2009/6/20 Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>

> Yep. We will do the world-wide release of HeroQuest Core Rules on July 1,
> 2009 (we are trying to track down a good printer in Melbourne who can handle
> relatively small orders at a low cost so that we can have an Oz shipping
> center to cut down on shipping costs for folk Down Under). We will sell PDFs
> starting about then (either on the 1st or a few days later).

Awesome - lower shipping costs for Australia is music to my ears (and will be to a few others hereabouts when I pass this on to them)!

Will there be a discounted book/PDF bundle available? I love having a PDF when doing solo prep, but like a book for game sessions, and am always miffed if I have to buy both separately at full-cost.

--
John Machin