Re: Sorting out the PDF vendor

From: Viktor Haag <viktor.haag_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 07:38:40 -0400

2009/7/2 Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_...>:
> You can get them to send the download links very quickly if you go to
> the invoice on the Plimus website and click on "Reset Download". You
> can get to your invoice by opening the receipt email from "Plimus
> Sales" which they send out when you order, and clicking on the link at
> the bottom of the paragraph that begins "Use the link below to request
> product support..."  I received the link in an email from "Plimus
> System" with the subject "Download Reset" in only a couple of minutes.

Yes, I see that, and Jeff has apparently prodded Plimus on my behalf. However, I looked carefully and either Plimus never sent me an original download link, or I couldn't find it in the various email messages I got sent.

Anyway, I did receive a "download reset" message this morning, so perhaps things are sorted.

--
V.