RE: Sorting out the PDF vendor

From: Matthew Skipper <cam_lists_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:12:58 -0400

Berlin huh? Is that why the European version is so expensive? I mean, I know that in the UK and Europe, RPGs 'cost more' in general than they do in the US, but typically that is only if you compare the currencies with their dollar value. The fact that if I buy a physical copy (what I want to do) I have to pay $48 and some change has actually stopped me from buying the book. I was planning on ordering it as soon as, and expected to pay a bit more, but with the value of the euro and the pound, I wasn't expecting it to be that much.

Grumble. Guess I'll have to wait till I can get back to the states. :(

Matthew