Re: Rule one magazine needs articles

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:43:18 -0700

> First up RRR, congratulations on the R1 initiative. It's great to see
> another avenue available for game-related Gloranthan material.

It had been brewing for a while, then sat on the back burner for 'way too long, and finally I got my a...ct in gear. Thanks!

> Issue one was a fine collection of material, and it was kind of you
> to award me co-authorship on your fine duck scenario, for which I
> really contributed only minor editing.
> (subtext: Blame HIM you fools!) :)

Ah, c'mon, not so modest, John. You took a bunch of related ideas and helped me make them better.

> Bring on the PDF!

Err, it's available (two of them, actually - one "pretty" color one for the delectation of those on the computer, and one "printer friendly" for printing out and storing in a binder.) Just go to the "Downloads" button on the sidebar.

RR